Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Owl Builder Wedding Card

Hi Everyone,

The new catalogue is now here and full of great items both old and new!  Today I have used an 'old' product that is still available to produce my card for the Less is More challenge.  The theme this week is 'Love and Marriage', and when I first saw the title I thought that I wouldn't be able to take part as I have no wedding sets or products!  However after a little think I decided to use my favourite punch which is proving to be really versatile - the owl builder...


Beacause the card is meant to be clean and simple I decided to let my owls be the main focal point.  I chose a monochrome look using black, white and silver from the neutral patterned paper stack, brushed silver card and basic black card.  I created the top hat myself by cutting up pieces of paper and the wedding dress is created using whisper white organza ribbon, pearl jewels and a tiny paper flower.  I used googly eyes from the autumn/winter catalogue to add more character.  The owls are sitting on a branch from the Owl Occasions set (available from the autumn/winter catalogue) and the sentiment is from Curly Cute, stamped onto white glossy card and layered onto black card embossed with perfect polka dots.  Here is a close up of the owls...


I hope this shows how Stampin'Up! products can be used in such a wide variety of ways, and if you are interested in ordering the owl builder punch please do contact me through the details on my other pages.

Jane x

4 comments:

  1. I love the owl builder punch, it's so versatile. I've been giving my one a work out lately!

    I love your bride and groom sitting on their branch. So cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suepr card, the owls are so cute

    Thank you very much
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I love how you've 'dressed' them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete